01 09 10

Sunday, November 20, 2011

bear ornamenty tag thing.....

its Sunday...I dont know where the weekend went....


I made up a couple of these ornamenty-tag things.



I used a $1.50 wooden snowflake from Michaels which I misted then applied some matte medium.


I mushed it through some art glitter and shaved ice glitter- I am beyond addicted to that stuff!!!


Now....I know that this is supposed to be a white bear ' cause I used

polar bear circle
but I didn't want a white bear...lol


So do you think he should be a tag or an ornament???


Thanks for peekin'

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I think he should be a tag on a gift and that person can use him as an ornament! He is adorable!!

Unknown said...

I thought ornament until I saw Tracey's comment.
Either way it's super cute and sparkly.

Deanna said...

So pretty and sparkly!