01 09 10

Monday, October 3, 2011

bitty birdcage

So...
yesterday was a crappy day weather-wise, Lola and I set ourselves to craft some stuff.

She wanted to do something with the birdcages that I got at Michaels like a year+ ago.

This was actually green but all faded from the sun..

I gave it a quick coat with ivory krylon







While the paint was drying- Lola picked a birdie shape from Cricut and we assembled it. I added some stickles because my girl loooves her some glitter.


Its now hanging in her window

Thanks for peekin'


4 comments:

Lori S. said...

Love this project! And love that Lola likes doing crafts just like her mom. What a treat to have a mom who helps foster her creative side!

Unknown said...

Totally cute !
You did a terrific job miss. Lola.
I love the glitter on the wings, such a pretty bird.

Avril Tanner said...

totally adorable!

Deanna said...

Adorable!