01 09 10

Monday, July 25, 2011

Im baaaaaack

Well I have to say I had the BEST time in Cincinnati at Stamp-a-faire!!!


I had great company with my girls and the event WAS REALLY AWESOME!!!


The make and takes were beautiful, the DT was a lot of fun, and the PTI store was EYE-gasmic- just seeing the papers, buttons,ribbons, felt all lined up in a row--wowsers!!


I met so many great people and will definately keep in touch


so- when is the event next year???



Anyhoo, here's a card I made for my girl Maria- I missed her b-day but I knew I was seeing her this weekend so i just brought it with me!




So I am beyond tired- so much driving but sooooo worth it!



Thanks for peekin'

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

sounds like fun...you lucky girl! LOVE the card!!!

Unknown said...

It really was super awesome and it was awesome to me you all! If we lived in the same area I would want to hang out with you all the time. So glad you made it home safely. Oh, I took a picture of your bare feet! I just might have to post it on my blog, mwahaha!

Tracey said...

So jealous!! Love your gorgeous card!!

Maria Fiscella said...

I'm laughing...I love the card, too...and it's now MINE! Along with the awesome cup cozy. Tks again:)

Anonymous said...

Honey, I can't wait to hear the stories!! Great card!

Daniela Dobson said...

So cute!! Love the colors.

Rosanne said...

Glad you had a great time! I'm in for next year! Terrific card too!