01 09 10

Thursday, February 24, 2011

putzing around and a winner!!!

So...
before the flu from hell hit me I made a couple cards..

This one one I made with my Live Simply cartridge, some Jenni Bowlin and PTI stamps

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now...a sincere thanks to all who commented on my moxie fab feature and my blog candy


I am techically inept and could not get a screen shot but Random.org picked 11 so that is...

DOTTY JO

so shoot me an email and give me your addy-your goodies will be sent out asap!

Thanks for peekin'

8 comments:

Carolyn Wolff said...

Beautiful. Glad you are feeling better.

~amy~ said...

love the card...hope you're feeling better!

FLEUR de Lo said...

Lovely card. The colors are so striking. I HATE THE FLU! Sorry.

Unknown said...

Fabby window card!

The flu sucks...feel better soon!

(-: Heidi

Dotty Jo said...

OMG that's me!
Thanks so much, I'll email you. hope you feel better soon as flu sucks! Jo x

Anonymous said...

Get better!! I am fighting off something :-( I hope it dosent get me!! Wonderful cards!!!

Avril Tanner said...

Totally cool card! Hope you feel back to normal soon!

lauren bergold said...

oh no THE FLU!!! i hope you are feeling much better now...♥♥♥ cause WOW you've been ON FIRE with the gorgeous cards, missus!

(ps re random.org: i'm so happy i'm not the only one! seriously i spent like 45min there last week readin' instructions...COULD NOT figure out how everyone else gets the nice little box to follow them back to their blog...sigh...)