01 09 10

Sunday, February 6, 2011

PTI anniversary tags..from me to you

YIKES..

did you see that post over on Nicole's blog...
the downloadable tags are super awesome but the chance to design a stamp...HOLY POOP!!!

Anyhoo...I loved Dawn's tag..my FAV pti colour and I just had to play with my tag sale die..LOVE!!

Photobucket


I also used another couple dies-I cannot get enough of this butterfly.so so pretty

EDIT:::seriously ///LMAO I did not copy Dawn's card..I just started blurfing now and noticed we used almost the same think...OOOOOPS...LOL


Thanks for peekin'

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

n-i-c-e!!!

Tracey said...

Love this!!

Janelle said...

Love it! They are such great colors.

Ann said...

Love this - a great idea to use the tag as a bacground.

Donelda said...

this is awesome .. saw the beautiful tag then noticed your name under it ... I should have known :-) Good luck on the draw!

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous, love that colour combo!