01 09 10

Thursday, January 13, 2011

cuppie cake..and some hair schtuff!!!


Heeey!!


Im back with a BELLA card...oh how I've missed my Bella challenges...

Photobucket


I even dusted off the copics..are you proud??

Now...I'm looovin the shabby look lately-just can't pull it off in cards..bwahahahah

I made these cute little shabby rose hairbands with some huney bunds I've had kicking around


Photobucket

Photobucket

I even added a non slip elastic band so they stay put!

So Whatcha think...they are available in my Esty shop

Thanks for peekin!

6 comments:

Rosanne said...

Cute card and gorgeous headband!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Great card for the Bella challenge and those headbands are so cute!

Tracey said...

Adorable card and fantastic headband!!

~amy~ said...

CUTE cupcake card...sue-pah sweet! LOVE the headband too!

Anonymous said...

I'm proud!!! Great card!! And I could see my grandkids with that headband :-) Very sweet!!

Avril Tanner said...

Love the headbands! and very cute card!!