01 09 10

Friday, September 17, 2010

LSC 109 BIRTHDAY FISHES...

FRIDAY...sweet Friday...

I'm back with this week's Loonie Stampers Challenge...

Maria picked the toddler theme...



I had this idea ever since I saw the Moxie Fab offset scallop challenge

I didnt make a birthday card...I did however make a Birthday bag....
Lola has a party this weekend so I'll be using this...

I love this Moda fabric so I just made it into a fish.. added some stamping and felt..
DONE...


Photobucket

Lets go peek at the other loonies....I wonder if anyone cheated..
or worse..
DIDN'T play....



dee
maria
char

wendy
jewels



Thanks for peekin'

7 comments:

Rosanne said...

Love it Regan!

Anonymous said...

ReRun - I heart your fish bag!

C.

Anonymous said...

FU...I love this!!! That is fabric, shut up!!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! Love the fish and the bubbles are awesome girl!

Steph said...

That is fantastic! And since I have tons of these kraft bags I will have to try it some time.

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Oh my word..Hands down the cutest ever!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Regan! Thanks for entering the Offset Scallop Gallop Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)