01 09 10

Saturday, August 14, 2010

sooo...its raining...time for some random

its raining like mad here
I figued I'd share what I got up to yesterday....
we went walking around Stuart last night and I stumbled across this cool little shop..

it was full of Anne Taintor and the like...
I am OBSESSED with Anne Taintor.
I spied this little makeup bag..and while it is NOT Anne Taintor..I had to have it!!!


Photobucket

Found a super cool quilt store and pick up the most amazingly soft bamboo felt and some jumbo soft ric rac

Photobucket

Lola said she was "irritated" that I am not in any photos...so she snapped this one...LOLZ real nice huh...

Photobucket


We are gonna jet out to Benihana and have some diner..its a real chore trying to eat here...I hate fish and I'm allergic to seafood...

5 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

ohh... very cool! Love the pick that Lola took!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Cute bag, looooove the felt, and the photo of you is priceless! Enjoy your vacation!

Anonymous said...

The bag is so you!! LOL Hey, I hope you are having a great time, I am jealous! Look at all the felt ho! The picture of you is so cute!

Joanne said...

That bag is hilarious! The felt looks so yummy and I love the photo of you!!!

Deanna said...

Yay great finds!