01 09 10

Sunday, May 2, 2010

May DT samples with Cosmo!!

WOW...May already!!!

This month I was blessed to get the super awesome Material Girl from Cosmo to work with..
oooooh how I love the cosmo!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I've also been having alot of fun with my Cricut..how cute is that purse??

Photobucket

Had a great visit up at my Mom's farm today..OMG...she got a Yorkie Pup...aaaack, I'll have to post the pics, she is too cute..like seriously...I nearly died...LOL

Thanks for peekin'

9 comments:

Ann said...

Such cute stuff! I love it all!

shelby said...

The one of you and Dee made me LOL!
Great layouts. I love how your sense of humour comes through in all you do!

Rosanne said...

Cute layouts!

Anonymous said...

Adorable LO'S!!!!!

Avril Tanner said...

Love the layouts and that purse is too cute!

Heather said...

LOVE your layouts...and that sewing machine is amazing!!!

Tracey said...

Awesome work Regs!

Carolyn Wolff said...

amazing, amazing. You rock. I second what Shelby said.....you come out in all your layouts!

Deanna said...

Great layouts, the chick in the glasses is hot!