01 09 10

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Moxie Fab..Lovely as a rose

Hey!!

I actually got another challenge accomplished!!

I have missed a few Tuesday Triggers lately so I made myself do this week's...OMGORGEOUS ...check it out here!



Photobucket


I have been dying to get my hands on the Dear Lizzy ribbon....can't find it..

however ...I am a super sleuth !!

I found it at my Local fabric store but the price wqas RIDDONKULOUS!! 11.99 per meter..aaaah...no thanks...

I did convince the lady to give me a snippet...it was white so I used my copics to match the inspiration pic...

Thanks for peekin....

7 comments:

cnelson said...

This is sooooooo gorgeous! love the fabric!

Avril Tanner said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool Regan! Just gorgeous!

Rosanne said...

it is gorgeous!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Regan! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Tracey said...

This is beautiful! Yummy!

Unknown said...

Totally gorgeous! Brilliant to color the trim with Copics!

(-: Heidi