01 09 10

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Things....

Ok so not too much crafting going on

BUT

I got this...
Photobucket
I am so in awe of how amazing this little machine is...I used it for some of my DT stuff..which I cant show you yet..

AND

Photobucket
seriously...this photo kills me...

this is Lola with one of my Mom's Poitou Donkey's...this is Bridgett..
we had a visit on the weekend...we didn't get out to see the horses or the mini donkeys way too windy and we didn't feel like getting trompled...ykwim...

7 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Such a cute photo! and nice sewing machine!!! Cant wait to see your DT stuff!

~amy~ said...

Love my Janome Sew Mini...I love yours...where did you buy it? sooooo cute!!!

Seriously CUTIE PIE pic too..

Rosanne said...

Cute sewing machine and a cute pic of your daughter!

Candace said...

please post a review of the sewing machine - i went to get this one & the reviews i read weren't what i had hoped to see but i want it sooooo badly!!

Louisa Surette said...

Now that is one cute pic! Adorable donkey and oh my Lola got so big!

Anonymous said...

Shut up! Look how cute that is and I don't mean the donkey! Well Lola is adorable but that is obvious!

Deanna said...

Ack, my mini is on the way!