01 09 10

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dude...you rock

Hey there...

Its Sunday already...nice quiet weekend again,
Lola is still at my In Laws...
aaaaack I miss the hell outta her...seriously!! I'm gonna squeeze her till her head pops off..LOL

I did a bit of crafting...alot of organizing..holy crapola..I cleaned my closet...shameful...

Anyhooo

Photobucket


Here's my card based on Get Sketchy's sketch this week


I used some Cosmo..I'm low on boy cards so I went with that..


Thanks for peekin'

7 comments:

Rosanne said...

Fun card!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Love it! Great guitar. Try not to hurt Lola when she returns. LOL!

Kerry said...

I'm always low on boy cards! :) Great take on the sketch...love the Cosmo Cricket paper and sentiment too!

Avril Tanner said...

It totally Rocks!!!

Deanna said...

Very kewl!

Lisa said...

This is an awesome card! Boy cards are definitely not my strong point but I love what you did.. Great job on the sketch!!

Anonymous said...

Go get your girl! I hate it when Joely is at her dad's! Especially the weekends as Ror works and I end up at home missing them both terribly! Love this one girl!