01 09 10

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Moxie Fab Trigger Tuesday...Thanks

Well, hello there!


I spent the whole day feeling like POOP!!..

I hope I'm better for NEW MOON tomorrow..I will be totally irritated if not..mind you I would have to bleeding from the eyes to miss that!!

LOL

Photobucket

I made this last night based on the new challenge on Moxie Fab..check it out HERE

This was a quick and easy one, I cut up some Queen and Co felt and painted some thickers with cracke paint..I used the stong focal point on the inspiration pic as my starting point


Thanks for peekin!!!

10 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

cool card! Love the felt!

Charlene Austin said...

You're funny. God help us if your eyes start bleeding.

Melissa said...

Felt is so much fun!
I hope you make it to New Moon too!
If you start bleeding out the eyes, take Kleenex, it's no excuse :)

Megan said...

This is darling!! I love that leaf. :)

Rosanne said...

Nice!

farmhouse-story said...

perfect for this challenge!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card!!!!

Winter said...

So pretty! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lisa! I just love your clean & graphic approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger! Thanks for playing along! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

I mean Regan! Not Lisa! There is a Lisa before and after you on the Tuesday Trigger postings, Regan! I'm so sorry that I got you confused! I do know you're Regan! :)