01 09 10

Friday, November 27, 2009

LSC#68 Joy to the World

Happy Friday...

Im sure by the time this gets posted I will be a few hours into my Black Friday shopping escapade...LOL



Photobucket

This week's pick was Jewels'..I was a tad intimidated so I channeled my inner Dee and Char and did a minimalist card...LOL

I used my Ali Edwards Christmas stamps on this one. Love these

Go have a peek at my other Loonies and see what they came up with..

Dee
Maria
Char
Wendy

Jewels

Thanks for peekin'


9 comments:

Rosanne said...

Very pretty!

Maria Fiscella said...

'Twas a minimalist LSC and all through the the house not a creature was stirring because Regs was out shopping! OMG you're crazy to go out there...have fun:)

Milnie said...

this is absolutely a "Less is More" creations! Beautiful!

Hugs,

Mélanie

Deanna said...

Gorgeous friend... you can channel me anytime, tee hee!

Charlene Austin said...

Hello~~~gorgeous! And YES Joy to the World when Black Friday shopping! Can't wait to hear about your deals. Post it please!

Am I minimalist? OK, I know maybe not as much as Dee but I LOVE that you think that!!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

So Cute!! I love AE stamps and the Brad in the snowflake...swooooooooooon

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Regs!

Anonymous said...

NICE!!! Have fun shopping!

Joanne said...

Great card and I love the Ali Edwards stamps! I have to find some for myself!