01 09 10

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Where I've been

AAAAAAHH. great long weekend!!
Just sharing some photos from My Mom's house in Bayfield


Photo of part of my Mom's Horse farm.



Her newest addition...a Pair of Poitou Donkey's (this is the Female Bridget) I could not get a photo of Beau. These guys are unbeleivable cute!! They are very rare and grow long dreds..how cool is that!!



A few of her horses





her mini Donkeys Dash and Petunia, she also has a mini horse, Brooke..she was being camera shy..LOL







and the most beautiful thing of all..this is Rama, her 33 year old Thorougbred..my mom rescued her and she is just the most gentle girl ever!


Thanks for letting me share





4 comments:

Deanna said...

Ahhhhhh

Tracey said...

Love that last picture. So sweet.

Steph said...

Your mom's place looks amazing. It must be wonderful to spend time there amongst those beautiful horses.

Joanne said...

Great photos! Especially the last one!