01 09 10

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

2S4U from your favorite pumpkin


Well happy FALL Y'all...


I know its not technically fall and GEEEESH did I get some flack for mentioning the "snow" thing yesterday but this is a fall card.





I picked up a new Quickutz die and needed to use it..Kazan's sketch #34 was perfect for it.


I even added some ranger rock candy crackle to the pumpkin-can really see it in the photo though.

Thanks for peekin

Deets: cardstock, Stamp: Papertrey, Paper: Pink Paislee, Ink: palette, Rock candy crackle- ranger, bling: Stamping Bella

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable Fall card!!!

Unknown said...

hi cute pumpkin! Love this card fun Fall card.
hugs
Kazan

Unknown said...

Totally CUTE!! I can't help wanting to make fallish stuff lately either. The combination of all the new fall product out there and me being ready for cooler weather has totally got me in the mood!

(-: Heidi

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Regs!!

Deanna said...

Super cute! Lovin the new die!

Avril Tanner said...

this is amazing! Love the whole fall theme!

Rosanne said...

Terrific fall card!

Savitri said...

Cute pumpkin! Very awesome fall card... is it not technically fall yet? Feels it!!

Maile Belles said...

Cute!!! Love that pumpkin! I am so ready for fall!

Kim Sonksen said...

ohhh this is fab. You make me wanna do a halloween card right now

Thank you for playing along at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

Ginny Larsen said...

wow, regan, i really like that cute little pumpkin--so perfect :D

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your gingham pumpkin!!!

cnelson said...

so cute! i really LOVE that pumpkin!