01 09 10

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Use it #12 Welcome Little One


Hey everyone!!!


The weather was awful today..cold, windy...bleh!


Lola and I spent some time doing crafts..so much fun!!!





I missed last week's use it challenge..OOOOPS, so I did this one quickety quick to make up for it.



This week we were challenged to


Use some old Chipboard- this American Crafts piggy has been in my stash forever
Use Buttons..Ok no problem there!!
Tear some paper...check
Optional - stitching..I chose not to do this


Tada...Mission complete!


I'm off to watch the MTV awards,m Andy Samberg is hosting so that should be HILARIOUS, and EEEEEEEK, the New Moon trailer is premiering...I'm sooo excited!!




Deets:
Cardstock: Papertrey, Bazzil, Paper, Chipboard: American Crafts, Ink, Stamp, Button,Ribbon: Papertrey

10 comments:

Marissa said...

SWEET card!!! Love it.

Gotta love NEW MOON!!! I am so excited for that

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Regs! So adorable!

papertrails leaver said...

how adorable! great use with the ripped paper and chipboard!

Anonymous said...

I love the little piggy!!! Thanks for cheering me on!! You are AWESOME!!!

Deanna said...

Supah cute!

Unknown said...

absoutely DARLING Regan, LOVE this!!
Thanks so muchy for playing along with this week's Use It! challenge!!
hugs & ♥~
rae

Unknown said...

Too cute! Love that star spangled piggy!

(-: Heidi

Anonymous said...

fantastic card, so sweet just wonderful

Carolyn Wolff said...

How sweet. Love it, as always.

Jenn C. said...

Cute bow and cute pig! Love it.