01 09 10

Friday, May 15, 2009

LSC#40 Casing STARBUCKS


Hello!!!



Its FRIDAY, its a LONG WEEKEND...whoo hoo







Its was my pick this week and I couldn't wait for this challenge.


I saw this Starbucks card several weeks ago and just knew it had to be my Loonie Stampers Challenge.


I'm sure the other girls HATE me right now!!



I chose to take the inspiration literally and just recreated the card.



Go check out what my Loonies have been up to




Jewels Dee Maria Char Wendy



Thanks for peeking!




Deets: cardstock, Stamps, ink: Papertrey, Versamark and White EP, Paper: October Afternoon, Chatterbox, Basic grey (all scraps-yipee)White gel pen, Sentiment: Rub on-Makimg Memories

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you start the card weeks ago LOL!!!! Just kidding!!! Great inspiration and great card!!!

Deanna said...

Awesoem take on the challenge girl! Love it!

Deb Rymer said...

I'm having trouble telling the difference between your card and the Starbucks one... Fabulous job!

maria fiscella said...

Sheesh! Next time challenge me, please. (kidding! this was HARD!) and your card is sweet:)

Natty said...

Oh I love the interpretation of that Starbies card - I thought it was totally cute when I saw it, but love how you've paid homage - fab colours and lovely birdies! :oD

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Regs!! Love it!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

HoLy FrIcKin!!! That is a beautiful card. I am so in love with it!!! GrEaT JoB!! By the way...we dont hate, we will will just make you pay for it later...KiDdInG!!

Anonymous said...

I don't hate you at all! I love that you did this, it was a wicked idea! And I LOVE your card!