01 09 10

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kristina's Colour Inspiration #52


Hey....


I'm Back for a 2nd post...LOL







This is my feeble attempt at Kristina's challenge #52...


it soooo did not translate from my head to paper.......................Oh well...LOL




I loved the soft beachy colours in the photo however, no beachy stuff to go with it...who knew??

guess I better go shopping then..............




Deets:

Cardstock: Stampin Up, Papertrey, Stamps, Ribbon: Papertrey, Ink: Stampin Up, Papertrey, Quickutz mushroom dies.

11 comments:

Danielle Marie Oakes said...

Very simple and lovely!
Danielle

Tiffany Heilman said...

wow. I love it. not a feeble attempt at all. I would love to get this card in the mail.

Anonymous said...

Regardless.....of what you think...its a great card!!! LOL!!!

Dotty Jo said...

Nothing feeble about this, I LOVE it!

Kate's Life said...

I really like it! Those mushrooms are adorable!

Leonie said...

Far from a feeble attempt, my 3 yo was in here when I opened your page & she squealed "ohhh, fairy mushrooms!" I love it too!

Deanna said...

I think it turned out super cute girl! I'll post mine tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I love this colour challenge, and you worked it! I wish there was a sketch to go along with it!

Winter said...

So cute! Love the mushrooms!

Amy said...

Never thought I'd say this about mushrooms - they are so darling! Great card!

Tracey said...

This is just too stinkin cute! Lovin the shrooms!!