01 09 10

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Holy boxes BATMAN!!!!!



Well this is what has been keeping me BUSY the past couple weeks.



I can now do my happy dance..they are done done done!!!!













A friend at work ordered 65 of these for wedding favors for her brothers wedding.



I matched the invitation colours as best as I could and believe it or not...almost a perfect match.........


SPEAKING of perfect match, these are The Perfect match templates from PAPERTREY!!!..


Whoo hoo, thanks GAWD for these I tell ya, they sure made this project easier but it was still a butt load of cutting, scoring, folding, pinching and gluing..!!


These are actually pretty sizable- they measure 3x2x4.


Sooooooo, 65 8.5x11 sheets of Papertrey Black cardstock, 80 peices of Bazzill 12x12, 2 bottles of Beacon 3 in 1, 20 pieces of patterned paper, 9 rolls of delicious satin ribbon and POW finished.

I used Papertrey's Favor it as the stamp- it says Hugs and Kisses from the Mr and Mrs...how friggin cute is that..(thanks Dee)






8 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

Oh Regs! Those are so pretty. Wow...great job!

Tracey said...

Holy crap, that is a lot of boxes Regs but so worth it. They are FABULOUS!!!

Deanna said...

No probs girl, they turned out awesome!

Kate's Life said...

Gorgeous Regan!! They are going to be thrilled!

Anonymous said...

POW...WHAM...ZONK...BANG!!

Deb Rymer said...

Regan - these are just beautiful! Fabulous job!

**Nancy** said...

Oh cute!!! I love them!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

These came out really pretty love them!! I will be doing favors soon and so not looking foward to it.