01 09 10

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Don't quote me......


Hey there ................again, 2 posts whats up with that???







Anyhoo, I was inspired to make a card with these DELISH Pink Paislee papers I got yesterday!!



This is for the challenge over at CAARDVARKS.


I used one of my FAV Unity stamps...such a great quote isn't it????



Deets: Cardstock: Stampin Up, Bazzill, Paper: Pink Paislee, Chipboard Car: Maya Road, Journalling Tag: College Press, Ink, Ribbon: Papertrey, Punches: Fiskars, Stampin Up


4 comments:

Tracey said...

This is adorable Regs! Love the pp and that quote!

Deanna said...

Super cute! Great quote!

Deb Rymer said...

This really caught my eye. Love the soft colors and that adorable checked car. Great saying, too - I keep telling myself to remember that one...

Anonymous said...

Damn girlfriend, this is frigin cute!