01 09 10

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mojo sketch #83





I was able to sneak in a card yesterday while Lola was making a birthday card for Sonny.





This is my take on Mojo sketch #83.


I really love the Life set from papertrey and my Making memories paper.


Not too chatty, its super late( its 3am...I can't sleep, blahhhhhh, yes I pre- scheduled this post)



Deets:
Cardstock: Stampin Up, Bazzill, paper: Making memories, Stamp and Ink: papertrey, Ribbon: Michaels, Prima, Ka-jinker button, Stickles.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous darling!!!

Ann said...

Yummy colors, and that satin ribbon is fab!

Tracey said...

So pretty Regs! love the colours!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Totally lovin' those bright sunny colors!

Anonymous said...

Hello
http://www.performancesporthorses.com/ - clonazepam online
The oral solution is in 2.
[url=http://www.performancesporthorses.com/]buy klonopin[/url]
Roche distributes it in the United States.
buy klonopin online
This drug is in the form of tablets, disintegrating tablets, oral solution and also solution for injection or intravenous infusion.