01 09 10

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2S4U #25 Thinking of You today

Hey there!


Our gorgeous weather was short lived, rainy and crappy today.





I picked up some new Pink Paislee paper and just HAD to use it!!! How flippin gorgeous is this paper???



I immediately thought butterflies when I saw this sketch, not sure why...LOL. I cut them with my SLICE!!!



Deets:
Cardstock: Bazzil, Cordinations, Ink, Stamps: papertrey, Paper: Pink Paislee, Ribbon: American Crafts, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Embossing folder.


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Love love love the butterflies. This is the beauty of a sketch - even though I drew stars you saw butterflies - fantastic!
Oh yes and I love the paper too
Hugs
Kazan

Tracey said...

Oh yeah, it's gorgeous! So is this card!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Oh, this paper looks familiar. I love what you did with it. Butterflies are one of my favourites. Thanks for the inspiration!

cnelson said...

what a beautiful card! love the colors and pp!!

Lulu said...

Love that you used butterfly's! Totally clever take on the sketch :)

Deanna said...

PURDY!

Unknown said...

Fabulous! Love that you made the stars butterflies! Their hemp antennae are pretty wonderful too!

Shemaine Smith said...

Lovely card!!

~Lori Roop said...

Oh, great job! Such lovely colors.

sunshinecardsandjewelry said...

WOW, This card is just lovely

Anonymous said...

soo pretty

Unknown said...

This is awesome!!! I LOVE the butterflies and yeah for using your SLICE! Great job with the sketch!!!!