01 09 10

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Just for you

Happy Valentine's Day!!!



Gonna be a great night- ITS RELEASE NIGHT at PAPERTREY!!!!!!



I have no Valentines to show you but I did do the Papetrtrey Challenge over at Nicole's blog!!!


She challenged us to use one of Dawn McVey's color combos, this is what I came up with!!


A quick simple card using the around and about set..its a great set- highly recommend it!!!

All products PTI except the scallop punch, button and the cuttlebug folder

11 comments:

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

So cute, Regan! Love those swiss dots and scallops!

Thanks for playing along!

care-in said...

I love how you used the colors.

Lea L. said...

Great minds think alike...we picked the same combo! Your card is fabulous Regan!

~Lea

Deanna said...

Gorgeous! I must borrow this set!

Anonymous said...

love all the scallops and that fabulous color combo! This was such a fun challenge wasn't it?

karla said...

Love your card! That's a great color combo!

Tracey said...

A gorgeous colour combo Regan! Love this!

Dana said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Regan. When I saw your card I had to enlarge it to get a better look! I'd been putting off the "round about" set, but after seeing this, I am tempted.

Oh, and the age dif in your kids cracked me up, I'm the youngest and my oldest sister is 30 years older!

Marge said...

Fabulous card, Regan! I too NEED that set - sigh!!! Sadly, without even seeing the whole sets yet, I feel I'll NEED one of each this month!

Cheryl said...

Love it! The scallops are great.

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Loooooove it! I am singing that...thankfully you cant actually hear me singing!