01 09 10

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kristina's Colour Inspiration #25..... I forgot

Whew....what a nasty case of the flu that was Tuesday and Wednesday.....you know you're sick when you don't even touch your craft supplies or computer...geesh.



I was so sick, forgot a Friends' birthday....I know I suck...I used Kristina's colours and whipped this up as soon as I got home tonight!!
Deets: Cardstock: Stampin Up, Paper and Chipboard: Scenic Route, Heart was die cut from my SLICE, stickers are from Adorn it.

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Gorgeous! Love it! Can't wait to play with my slice!

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Regan!! Hope you're feeling better!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Too cute! Your friend will love it! :)

Sankari W. said...

super cute Regan - what a great card!
such a sweet card for your friend - who will love it!!!
best wishes,
sankari :)

Kristine said...

Very cute! I love the texture on the heart :)