01 09 10

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

2S4U smile

Ok so excited for this card..I love @2S4U, their sketches are the best IMO...and very "scrappy".



Here is my take on Laura's Sketch #15... I just need to do something bright and cheery this week....it is frickin freezing here right now.

I dug through my stash and POW....I saw this amazing Sassafras paper....bright and cheery accomplished!!!!

Deets: Paper Sassafras, Cardstock; Stampin Up, Bazzill, Sentiment is from my SLICE, Primas, brads and I added some yellow rain dots from Cloud nine

10 comments:

Tracey said...

Such a bright & cheery card! Love this Regan!!

Laura Davis said...

Oh this is soo cute! I love the happy colors:)
Laura

Unknown said...

LOVE this cheery card, sure to brighten anyone's day! Great take on the 2s4y sketch this week!

Deanna said...

So bright and cheery!

Unknown said...

OMGoodness! This is so happy and fun! Fabulous take on Laura's sketch!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

What a wonderful card!!

papertrails leaver said...

How cute that you cut the rainbows and used them as a focal point!

lauren bergold said...

'scuse me ma'am, it's only 9AM....do ya think you could turn that card down a little bit??! ;)

(KIDDING: it is GREY & BLECK here in nj...you have *literally* brightened my day oh mc-stamp-a-licious one!!!)

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love the bright colors and the way you used the Sassafraslass border and papers... Great take ont he challenge...HUGS... SK :)

PamD said...

That card would make anyone smile!! It's great! :)