01 09 10

Friday, November 7, 2008

LSC #13 Shrooms????

Hey Ladies!!!!! Its Friday and that means another Loonie Stampers Challenge.




This week was Wendy's pick- I have to admit when I first saw the colours I was like.....OMG I don't know what to do... I spied some scrap October Afternoon paper in my stash and tada!!!!
I'm happy to report I LOVE these colours now!!!!

I got the idea for the card from Nancy her stuff is A-mazing!!!
So go check out my other Loonies and leave some love- feel free to play along- you don't have to use PTI or SU colours just something similar.........

Deets:
Cardstock: Papertrey and Stampin Up, Patterned paper:October Afternoon, Ink: Stampin Up, Stamps: Unity, Punch is Martha Stewart

thanks for peekin'


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so frigin cute, I love it! Good job! Sorry about the colours, they were tough for me too! Hense, my third attempt at my card! LOL

Tracey said...

The is card is so cute!!

Tracey said...

Sorry about that last comment - apparently I was smoking something when I typed it but you get the drift!

Deanna said...

Uber cute girl, love that little mushroom stamp!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

So....celebrating LSC 13 with some shrooms???? I always knew you were a bit more loonie then the rest of us...HAHAHA GREAT card it looks fabulous, not to mention it reminded me that I really NEED to get some of the O.A. Paper

Charlene Austin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlene Austin said...

I think I am the one on 'shrooms! I just commented thinking it was Jewels card and wondering why Jewels was making a funny comment to herself! HA! I am a loser. I deleted that one...so embarassing.

Great card REGAN!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm laughing! Regan this card ROCKS!

KimmyKimKim said...

Love the shroom!
I love these card challenges that you guys complete. They are always so cool!
I finally got around to updating my blogroll on my scrap blog and linked your blog up too.

Donelda said...

that mushroom is so cute!! I agree, at first I was worried about the colors but once I started setting the colors out together, I fell in love :-)