01 09 10

Friday, October 3, 2008

LSC 8 Noel

Its LOONIE time again...this week was Jewels' pick.


She decided on Chocolate, Poppy , White and Aqua Mist and a snowflake theme. I do not have any snowflake stamps left- I sold all my Stampin Up ones and never did get any PTI ones....yet!!!

I decided to use my embossing folder as the snowflakey thing instead.

This card was inspired by a card in a 2007 Papercrafts Magazine by Nicole Heady


Don't forget to link up your creations- we all love to see them!!!
go check out the other Loonies










The deets:

All products PTI except the bling,brads and the sentiment ( that is Stampin Up- from 1992 before they were wood mounted-seriously it is on FOAM)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reg's...how do you sort your supplies? I have no idea who made anything I own and think the packaging is the first to go when they get smuggled into the "stash", Gina

Deanna said...

So pretty... I totally forgot you bought this embossing folder for me! I shall use it tonight!

Anonymous said...

I am like you, no snowflake stamps!! What is with that! And I never thought of using my Cuttlebug folder but wouldn't matter, Char has it! Great job anyway!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! Lovin' that colour combo for a Christmas card! YUM!!!

Charlene Austin said...

What is Wendy talking about?? I don't have her CB folder??!!! haha.

I am in LOVE with your card. Seriously, perfect!!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Very Nice I LOVE the embossed vellum!

Anonymous said...

Love the texture! And holy crap - does that make those SU stamps antiques?!?

jenn said...

Love it!!!!

Sankari W. said...

Love your card Regan and that snowflake folder is awesome!!! it adds so much richness to the card! love those delicious colors all together!