01 09 10

Sunday, October 5, 2008

an Announcement andMerry Kissmoose

Well happy belated WCMD!!!

I have an announcement I secured my first ever Design Team gig over at The scrapping Turtle!!! Well, what could be better than that?? DEE also got on the team- I guess they know we come as a set huh????


They are a great bunch of girls with the most versatile store you could ever imagine!! Go check them out right here !!!

Needless to say I spend my WCMD doing DT layouts- can you say hand cramp??? I did pop over yesterday to see them- Lori was locked in the display window making cards for Kids Ability- she made and sold 500 cards!!! Whoo Hoo Lori!!!

I bought this cutie little set from CHF while I was there. This is my card. I added a little liquid applique to the hat. I coloured him up with copics- love those things. Paper is Basic Grey

OK thats all..now I gotta go clean my house.....


8 comments:

Dana said...

CONGRATS!!! This is too darling.. I can see why they think you are soo talented :)

Deanna said...

So cute!

jenn said...

Congrats dear and I can't wait to see what you and Dee do on that team! Both of you have AWESOME abilities in scrapbooking :) Can't wait to see!!!!

xo
jenn

welcome to the pond ;)

Heather "Hev" said...

Congratulations :)

I love this card - I want to kiss the moose!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! Congrats on the design team gig (and the moose card is cute, too!!)

Anonymous said...

You lucky duck!!! or should I say Moose...no, that doesn't work! Congrats! And I love this card, I can see why they chose you! You go girl!

Sankari W. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! can't wait to see all your great DT projects- and this card is just ridiculously CUTE!!! ohmygoodness sooooo adorable!

Kim Mraz said...

awww, such a cute card!

congrats :)