01 09 10

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Just Bean

This is my most recent layout- I am so happy with the way it turned out!!



I used alot of different things on this page, here the deets!


Background- Little Yellow Bicycle
Blue paper: Scenic Route
Cardstock: Bazzill, I used Stampin Up so saffron and canvas stamp on that along with the tab punch.
Chipboard is making memories
Other Accessories: Fancy Pants stick pins, Doodlebug buttons, Making memories jewel brads, Primas, Spellbinders Lady Buckles, and this super cute stretchy gingham ribbon I got at 2 Friends. I even doodles some crystal stickes over the flourishes on the paper. A girl can never have enough glitter!!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

This layout is beautiful! Lovin all the little details!

Anonymous said...

One word comes to mind: special. Put this one in a safe place because it's gorgeous!