01 09 10

Friday, July 11, 2008

Loonie Stampers Challenge #2




Well here we are at challenge #2. This one was mine !!!

My challenge was to use Papertrey Ink colours Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, Spring Moss and a chocolate chip colour and NO IMAGE STAMPS!!!!

This is my take on the challenge it was inspired my the adorable dress I bought for Lola- I saw it at Winners and had to have it, I admit is was all due to the PTI colours!!! Jewels created the beautiful colour map which has a piece of the fabric that started this challenge.
My sentiment is from Mixed Messages- all die cuts are done with the Cuttlebug.

Check out the other LSC girls' work

CHARLENE
DEE
JEWELS

So for all you readers feel free to join in the challenge and link your cards or creations up in the comments- We would LOVE to see them!!

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Nice... loving the flowers and those yummy swiss dots!

Kimberly Crawford said...

this is really cute and fun!! love the shapes you punched out!!! :)

Charlene Austin said...

Perfect! I love your CB flowers. I don't think I have that die-----yet! Great job Regan. Thanks for the awesome challenge!!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Oh So CUTE!!! I even have those and have never used them....LOL. ove it!

Brenda said...

Love your stuff! I found your BLOG from Two Scrapbooking Friends. And will now make it one of my daily stops. Papertrey is amazing, I have mostly used Close to my heart acrylics. Are they comparable in quality?

Anonymous said...

I finished mine! Whoo hoo! LSC #1 fan in the house! This one was tough!

http://mycraftroom.typepad.com/marias_craft_room/2008/07/loonie-stampers-challenge-2.html

Anonymous said...

btw...did I mention how much I like your card? those are some cute flowers.