01 09 10

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kristina Werner Colour Inspiration #14



Well this was a color inspiration and challenge to use a "sassy" saying. For those who know me I am all about sassy (and a bit Saucy too).

I paired these bold colours with my favorite saying - SHUT UP- not in the mean way but more like the "get outta town" way.

Anyhoo, this is what I used today

Cardstock: Stampin up Basic Black and Papertrey Berry Sorbet- I wasn't really feeling the red today. I accented with some bazzill grey.

Patterned paper, flower, button and Thickers are American crafts.

Stamps: Paper Tray and Simple Alphabet from Papertrey Ink.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Love it love it love it!!!!

Terrific card!

Anonymous said...

aaaaah! This is awesome! almost fell out of my chair. PERFECT card for you.

Deanna said...

Shut Up! Great card girl!

Design With Ink said...

SO cute! Love it. Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find this. :) So funny! Great job!

Anonymous said...

That is cute! I've got 'Stacy London' in my head now. TFS, Amy.

Charlene Austin said...

SHUT IT!! Oh my hell this so funny! Love it!!