01 09 10

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mojo #41 meets Honey Bees



I am loving this Honey Bees set from Papertrey so super cute- I hope they come out with more sentiments to go along with it!

I used Julie's Mojo Sketch for this card. Check out the original HERE.
I used Papertrey's Bitty baby blessings patterned paper, Spring moss and lavender moon cardstock. Ink is also Papertrey lavender moon, sweet blush, berry sorbet and spring moss. I used Palette burnt umber for the bees and the sentiment. Stamps are Honey Bees. I accepted with Lavender moon twill ribbon, dew drops and stickles on the bees.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty. You made that lavender moon color look good!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty and cheerful! Love those flowers on the side. Thanks for playing! :)