01 09 10

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baby ATC Swap


I'm participating in my very first swap ever!! The swap is Baby themed and you had to use 1 Papertrey stamp- well why stop at 1 I say.........

These were really fun to make but SOOOOO teenie! I fell in love with Nicole's card on her countdown a long time ago so I used it as my inspiration.

I used Papertrey Stampers select and Lemon Tart cardstock, Palette burnt umber and lemon tart ink, Pinny Valentine, Polka Dot basics and Mixed messages Stamps- all Papertrey.

I also used the swiss dots folder and tiny tags die from Cuttlebug, Oval scallop nestabilities and the ribbon is Offray.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Gojus! I need to take a pic of mine!

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope I get one of yours when they're divvied out! These are really cute.