01 09 10

Friday, May 16, 2008

CPS #64 Just Because ...I want a Scor Pal!!!



I love the CPS Sketches and try to do them every week and this week had extra incentive.......
YOU CAN WIN A SCOR PAL!!!!
I have been eyeing those things for a while now.....so here's hoping I actually win something.

This was a tri-fold card- and I haven't done one og those in quite a while.


What I used:

Patterned paper: American crafts
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Stamps: papertrey Ink- Simple Little things
Ink: Brilliance Graphite
Accessories: American crafts Felt Flower and brad

4 comments:

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

C-U-T-E!!!! I love the thingies you did in the corner, yes thingies...lol I lovet that set

Deanna said...

Really nice... lovin the black and green together! I need to get going and use this set!

Pamela Smerker said...

I hope you win a scor-pal too. I love love love mine!!! I think everyone should have one!
Good luck, love your work by the way. *grins*

debby4000 said...

beautiful card, love how it opens up