01 09 10

Sunday, April 20, 2008

CPS 61 a Good Luck Card


CPS 61


When I first saw this sketch I was a little unsure but I just started grabbing paper and this is what happened!!
I actually really like the card...huh...who knew????
This is a card for my Manager who is moving on.....I'm gonna miss her- she is great!!!
Patterned paper: Pink patterns- Papertrey
Cardstock: Stampers Select & Berry Sorbet-Papertrey, Certainly celery-Stampin Up
Ink: Palette Spring Moss & Berry Sorbet-Papertrey
Accessories: Plastic Flowers-American Crafts, Ribbon & buttons- your guess is as good as mine, and dew drops

11 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is sooo cute! I love the colors and patterns you ended up using!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Love how it tuend out. The buttons and flowers in the squares look so sweet!

staceykingman said...

Lovely. I really like how you turned the stripes in different directions!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Very pretty card. I love the nice soft colors...

Charity Hassel said...

i think it looks great! nice work! glad you're playing along at cps!

Anonymous said...

Super pretty card!

Very fresh and lovely colurs!

Enfys said...

This is lovely, love those stripes!

Lea L. said...

You did an awesome job with the sketch!! Love the colors and papers you picked!!

Happy weekend,
~Lea

Pearl said...

love the colors ! very pretty !

Unknown said...

Very pretty card!! I just love those colors you used!

debby4000 said...

Pretty card, love the spring colours.