01 09 10

Monday, March 31, 2008

CPS #58 Rockin a little Verve!


Another great one from CPS!!!

I am keeping with the theme from my previous post- no more cutting paper Regan, use your scraps!!!!
I saw this DCWV glittered paper and it made me think Rock Chick, so I paired that up with some Black and Red cardstock. I cut some stars with my nesties and mounted them with brads (another thing I have WAY WAY too many of, but that's a story for another day).
The sentiment was embossed in Pink and is from Verve Visual- Starlight remized- LOVE this set!!
I really quick 3 minute card but I like it anyway!!

6 comments:

Lea L. said...

Very cool....love the glittered paper! Great job with sketch 58 and thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Charity Hassel said...

great job to use the stars and like the bling! so glad you played along with us at cps this week!!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Love the bling on here!!! Great take on the sketch.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cool! Love the sparkle.

Krista B. said...

Fun, cool card, lovin the glitter : )

Unknown said...

Love the glittered paper! Great job!