01 09 10

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Stamped Walls- labour of LOVE- sorta


This is an old project but, I thought I would share it anyways because it is one of my favorites.


I wanted to do something fresh and fun in my daughter's room while incorporating my love for scrapbooking. There was this line of paper by Chatterbox the i fell in love with at the time and I used that as my inspiration.


This seriously was the BIGGEST pain in the bum, however, I was so happy with the results. I used Stampin up Simply Circles to stamp the random Polka dots in different paints on my daughters walls. The background painting technique is "Linen". Basically you have your background colour- mine was kind of tan\caramel. Then you take white paint mixed 1 part paint to 2 parts glaze and you use a stiff wide brush and you just brush it on horizontally. You let that dry then do the same process vertically.


Hope you like it.


No comments: