01 09 10

Friday, January 18, 2008

NEWBIE and some Papertrey










Well, here goes, my first post. I figure I'd start of with my Christmas Cards for this year.


I discovered Papertrey Ink several months ago, what can i say, LOVE !!


Anyway- the first card is the one I mass produced to send to friends and Family. I got the idea off the papertrey customer gallery but cannot seem to find that card now.....




I used Take a Bough, Basic Grey Figgy Pudding of course ...(I have a small addiction to Basic Grey which you will likely learn as I go along), stampin up Cranberry Crisp cardstock and Stampin up Cranberry Crisp, True Thyme, and Cool carribean inks. I also used Liquid Applique on the branches and a page pebble on the ornament.





Next are these little lovelies that I'm afraid I totally cased from Kristina Werner (GASP) . These went to co-workers along with these cute little treat bags. The cards are made with Papertrey Stampers Select cardstock, Stampin up Cranberry Crisp cardstock, True Thyme and Cranberry Crisp Inks. Again I used a page pebble for the ornament. The Stamp Set for the little goodie bags was Holiday Treats From Papertrey.








1 comment:

Deanna said...

Very nice... and welcome to world of blogging! :)